Nothing is scarier for a homeowner than to experience a plumbing emergency in the middle of the night and not know who to call. Everything from burst pipes to gas leaks requires immediate repair from a trained professional in order to protect your family and reduce damage to your home. First Choice Plus Plumbing, Restoration & Air does exactly what the name implies. We are your first choice for comprehensive 24-hour plumbing service in Port St Lucie, FL. Whether you have a midnight emergency or a weekend repair, we are on-call to offer our expert service.
Save instantly on your upcoming service by downloading our exclusive online coupons.
How to Handle a Burst Pipe Emergency
One of the most damaging plumbing emergencies we see is burst pipes. These unexpected issues can cause immense water damage to your home in a short amount of time, requiring fast action from a local emergency plumber. If a pipe bursts in your home, take the following steps to reduce damage and ensure a quick and reliable emergency plumbing repair:
- Don’t panic! You could waste valuable time by panicking or getting overwhelmed.
- Simply turn off the main water valve to your home to stop water from pumping through your pipes.
- Call First Choice Plus Plumbing, Restoration & Air for an emergency plumbing repair.
- While you wait for us to arrive, try moving any furniture or personal belongings that may make it harder for the technician to access the leak.
As a 24-hour plumber, Port St Lucie homeowners can count on us for fast and reliable service!
Want to learn more about what your friends and neighbors have to say about us? Read our latest reviews and comments from past customers.
What Causes Gas Leaks?
Another dangerous plumbing emergency is gas leaks. Since gas is toxic to humans, it’s important to call an emergency plumber as soon as you notice something is wrong. Some common causes of gas leaks in the home include:
- Worn out seals and valves that are dried out, cracked, and leaking.
- Damaged gas lines from dust particles and debris flying through the air.
- Malfunctioning gas appliances.
- Damaged gas lines from major weather events or physical damage from construction or human error.
As an emergency plumber, Port St Lucie homeowners trust us to quickly detect and repair gas leaks to protect their families and property from damage.