Do you suspect a water leak in your home? Get it sorted out fast with professional water leak detection and repair by First Choice Plumbing Solutions. Our water line leak detection experts use a variety of advanced methods to quickly locate leaks and offer a fast repair.
These methods ensure you get the best leak detection service and repair, saving you time and money while also preventing extensive damage to your home. Port St Lucie, FL homeowners know they can rely on us for all their plumbing leak detection service.
Access extra savings when you download our latest coupons and online offers.
Signs You Have a Water Leak
Although knowing the exact location and severity of a water leak in your home could be difficult for an inexperienced homeowner, it is easy to spot the major signs and symptoms of plumbing leaks. If you notice any other following issues in your home, you should contact First Choice Plumbing Solutions right away for a comprehensive leak detection service:
- If you can hear running water when nothing is on.
- If your water meter is moving when everything is off.
- Your water or electric bill is higher than previously.
- If you feel a warm spot or see water on your floor.
- If you have low water pressure in your home.
These issues are often easy to spot in the home. Calling a water leak detection company as soon as you notice a problem will help save you money on the repair.
How Do We Detect Water Leaks?
At First Choice Plumbing Solutions, we use a variety of water leak detection services to pinpoint the exact location of the leak and its severity. Some of our most effective leak detection methods include:
- Sound Leak Detection: Uses highly sensitive acoustic listening equipment in conjunction with air to locate water leaks under concrete slabs or ground.
- Infrared Cameras: An infrared camera allows us to take multiple pictures of the pipe from different angles, which helps us see the leak in real time.
- Meter Testing: Using a special tool, we are able to measure the water pressure in your pipes and compare it to a healthy pipe. From there, we can determine if there is a leak.
Curious what your friends and neighbors think about us? Check out our latest reviews and customer comments to find out.