As the foundation of your plumbing system, it is vital to make sure your pipes are always running efficiently and effectively. For many homeowners, repiping is a scary word that evokes images of major construction projects and an enormous bill. But whole-house repiping with First Choice Plus Plumbing, Restoration & Air is easy and affordable. Our expertly trained Port St Lucie, FL technicians simplify the process with efficient, detail-oriented service that is the farthest thing from scary. Depending on your home, we are able to repipe properties in one or two days, reducing the disruption to your routine and making things, even more, simple. Call us when you need services - we offer same-day services!
Signs You Need to Schedule a Repipe Service
Many pipe problems can be easily fixed with a simple repair from a professional plumber. However, there are certain signs that point to definite repiping in your near future. Ask yourself the following questions to figure out if you should invest in whole-house repiping:
- Do you experience low water pressure? If the water is coming out as a trickle from your faucet or your shower, it can indicate a problem. Upon inspection, a plumber might recommend whole-house repiping services.
- Are you not able to use more than one fixture at the same time? If you don’t have enough water pressure to run more than one plumbing appliance, then it can indicate an issue. It can mean you need to replace your pipes.
- Do you get scalded in the shower when someone flushes the toilet or uses another fixture? This can signal you have a problem with your pipes. A technician can inspect your system and determine if you need to replace them.
- Do you have trouble with your hot water? Is your hot water too hot, or not hot enough? While you might immediately think you have a water heater issue, it can also signal an issue with your piping system.
- Are you having rust-colored or discolored water? Your aging pipes could have rust that is now infiltrating your water. This is a sign you need new pipes.
- Do you have a slab leak? These leaks are located under the foundation of your house. If you have a hidden leak, you may need to replace the pipe.
- Have you had one or more slab leaks? If you’ve had multiple hidden leaks, then it can be time to not only replace the pipe, but also consider whole-house repiping services.
- Are you spending too much money on plumbing repairs? If you are scheduling frequent repairs on your piping system, it can indicate an issue. After inspecting your pipes, our professionals might recommend whole-house repiping services.
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions...You are in need of a leak detection specialist at First Choice Plus Plumbing, Restoration & Air.
Are you looking for a more energy-efficient water heater? Contact us for tankless water heater services.
Benefits of Whole-House Repiping Services
When you have whole-house repiping services at your house, you will start to experience many benefits. Some of the top advantages you might notice are:
- Better quality pipes: Replacing your pipes means you will have new, modern pipes throughout your system. Your upgraded pipes will last longer and will ensure you don’t have to schedule repairs or replacements in the near future.
- Replace older materials: If you have an older home with an outdated piping system, then replacing these pipes will give you a new, higher quality piping system.
- Improve your water pressure: A new piping system will help improve your water pressure, and if you were experiencing water discoloration, this will also go away.
- Avoid leaks: If your older system was leaky, replacing the pipes will correct the leak and give you a better functioning system.
Improve Your System With Copper Pipes
Uponor Pex is the most common material used in homes. This type holds up for many years and withstands corrosion.
Advantages of PEX Pipes
Cross-linked polyethylene is the new standard. It’s made of plastic so it’s more cost-effective than copper, and it’s easy to install and is lightweight.
Do you need new bathroom plumbing fixtures installed? Call us for bathroom remodeling services.
We Offer Single Line Repiping Services
When you book repiping services with First Choice Plus Plumbing, Restoration & Air, our technicians offer single-line repiping services in addition to the traditional multi-line repiping services. This provides you with more flexibility and gives you assurance that we will complete the work that is needed.