Stressing over an unexpected burst pipe is no way to spend the day. Let the experts at First Choice Plumbing Solutions provide fast and effective burst pipe repair. You can always trust our experienced team to provide the most comprehensive plumbing leak detection and repair services when you need it most.
Our technicians are on-call 24-7 to protect your Port St Lucie, FL home from burst pipe emergencies. No matter the size or severity of the problem, we can handle your burst pipe emergencies and reduce the damage they do to your home.
Save even more on your next call with our current active coupons and online promotional offers.
What Causes Burst Pipes?
In Florida, there are numerous issues that can lead to burst pipes. Unlike colder states, we don’t need to worry about things like freezing pipes, but there are a few other issues that commonly cause pipes to burst in the home. They include:
- Clogs: Clogged drains and toilets cause immense pressure to build behind the blockage. As the pressure builds, the pipe eventually separate since it can no longer take it. This is why clogged drains and toilets should be repaired by a professional right away.
- Corrosion: Your pipes also corrode and wear out over the years, which can lead to unexpected ruptures. Using chemical drain cleaners is also a good way to speed up the process of corrosion and create weak spots in the pipe that will burst.
How to Prevent Water Pipe Leak Repair
Although it’s nice to know that First Choice Plumbing Solutions is on-call for all your water leak repair needs, it’s even better to prevent these issues from occurring in the first place. A few things you can do at home to protect your pipes include:
- Install foam pipe insulation for added protection.
- Seal any cracks in the home that could let outside air in and come into contact with the pipes.
- Never pour grease or oil down the drain because it will create a blockage.
- Invest in annual drain cleaning services and make sure clogged drains and toilets are repaired right away.
- Never use chemical drain cleaners in the drains.
Find out what your friends are saying about us by reading our most recent customer reviews and testimonials.